We, ADETA YOUTH COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION, humbly write with facts and figures to debunk the recent imbroglio in circulation on the issue of marriage scandal as reported by different national Dailies. That Mallam Adam Nuru is a bona fide member of this association with a well know good character and impact in the community; he’s a man of integrity and has never been known or found with any act of misconduct. The community has spoken with the MD to confirm the authenticity of what has been in circulation on the media and we found that the allegation is baseless and termed as a mere attempt to tarnish his reputation and banking career for one reason or the other(s). That the community has also engaged in a thorough finding ever since the release of this and found that everything in circulation whatsoever is a propaganda and a means of character defamation. Among the finding gathered so are stated as follow:
- That, Mallam Adam Nuru is a seasoned professional banking with know of quality of integrity and professional representative.
- That, as against the information pushed out by the anonymous writer, the lady in question resigned and travelled out of Nigeria 5 years ago.
- That, the deceased Husband already moved on by impregnating another lady and even planned wedding for this December before his death on Dec. 15 and eventual burial on Dec. 30th.
- That, a divorce suit was already pending in Court, with several allegations against both estranged lovers, curiously the Husband lays claim to the paternity of the children as against what the anonymous writer will have us believe.
- That, findings have shown the deceased wife who although separated, remains next of kin and therefore the prime beneficiary of the deceased properties.
- That, most commentators have relied on pictures of the deceased children and the embattled Bank boss largely harping on similarities of their skin colour, without taking a seconds to consider the skin colour of the embattled wife, which largely justifies the skin colour of the children. This makes mockery of the postulation about the paternity of the children which was never in doubt until the deceased’s death.
As a matter of fact, the concerned association outrightly denounces the media representation as just misleading fallacy and mere rumour that lack elements of truth whatsoever. Whatsoever is the reason behind the allegation levelled against him and the forces behind be it political, social or any, we hereby urge the circulating media most especially SHAHARA REPORTER to quickly look into the issue without the mind of prejudice and mind their reportage as case is demanding for. The concerned association also plead to the management of FCMB to review and review this issue and ensure justice is brought to the book. We finally argue the readers and viewers of any national Daily to be patient and never take side of judgement from whatever they read from and please await the outcome of the experts from various walks of life as the findings are still unfolding.
The concerned ADETA YOUTH COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION writes.